New as a doctorate candidate?
Welcome to the Integrated Research Training Group (RTG) of the CRC 958!
What are the first steps?
Check that your supervisor can give you payment for the whole time of your doctorate! Perhaps you get a contract of employment.
Or you can apply for a PhD fellowship of the RTG for starting your work (3 - 12 months). Mind that the application procedure takes its time (at least 1 month). For details see PhD fellowships
2. Be a member of the RTG
What you get:
- contact to fellow PhD students
- more information about the CRC 958 and the PhD programme
- Interdisciplinary Lecture Series, Summer School & other worthful events
What to do:
- register for the integrated RTG with this form
You need to contact the post graduate office belonging to your department. For the Department of Biology, Chemistry and Pharmacy at Freie Universität Berlin you can find details here.
You can decide to join a PhD study program which gives you a deeper education and leads you to a PhD degree.
You have to apply for these programs. For details see enrolment & study programme.
If you have further questions, please contact:
coordinator of the RTG
Thielallee 63, Room 302
Or one of the PhD student speakers:
- Svenja Bolz, PhD student at FMP, AG Haucke
- Felicitas Brüntgens, PhD student at Charité, AG Schmitz
- Jennifer Woitkuhn, PhD student at FU Berlin, AG Sigrist